Scope and Importance
Combine Harvester Equipment – harvester- thresher, commonly known as combine, is being used for a combination of operations such as harvesting, threshing, separating and cleaning for cereal crops in the country. The main functions of the Grain Cruiser combine harvester designed and developed by M/s Vishavkarma engineering works, Tohana (Make- PUNNI) at reasonable price are:
- Cutting the standing crops at proper grain and straw moisture content at different height of cut from ground level.
- Feeding the cut crop to threshing unit. The throughput of crop depends upon the density, height and moisture content of grain and straw.
- Threshing the crops. The threshing efficiency, cleaning efficiency and grain breakage depends upon moisture content, density, grain straw ratio and amount of throughput.
- Cleaning and separating the grain from straw / fine straw (Bhusa)
Collecting the grain in a container/ grain tank
- Self- propelled Grain Cruiser- Go green combine harvester
Comes with completely new look and design
Easy Operation | Low Maintenance | High Performance
Auto Cleaner Facility.
Having an heavy duty 133HP Ashok Leyland Engine.
Self Adjusting and Equalizing hydraulically Actuated Oil Immersed Smart Breakes.
Auto Discharge Auger Facility