Main features of Straw Reaper
• Saving of time, money and labor
• Fine straw (Bhusa) can be obtained as bi product
• Small farmers welcome the work to be get done by custom hiring
• Straw recovery is 50 per cent
• The straw split was 92.36% and length of bhusa was 2.0 to 2.5 cm.
• There was an additional grain recovery of 35-60 kg/ha. .depending upon crop and field conditions
• Straw combine is very economical. it is used extensively by the farmers as the cost of wheat fine straw has risen and usage of combine has increased.
• save environmental hazards.