- Cutting the standing crops at proper grain and straw moisture content at different height of cut from ground level.
- Feeding the cut crop to threshing unit. The throughput of crop depends upon the density, height and moisture content of grain and straw.
- Threshing the crops. The threshing efficiency, cleaning efficiency and grain breakage depends upon moisture content, density, grain straw ratio and amount of throughput.
- Cleaning and separating the grain from straw / fine straw (Bhusa)
Collecting the grain in a container/ grain tank
- Self- propelled Grain Cruiser- Go green combine harvester