Legend Combine Harvester
Scope and Importance
Combine Harvester Equipment – harvester- thresher, commonly known as combine, is being used for a combination of operations such as harvesting, threshing, separating, and cleaning for cereal crops in the country. The main functions of the Grain Cruiser combine harvester designed and developed by M/s Vishavkarma engineering works, Tohana (Make- PUNNI) at a reasonable price are:
- Cutting the standing crops at proper grain and straw moisture content at different heights of cut from ground level.
- Feeding the cut crop to the threshing unit. The throughput of the crop depends upon the density, height, and moisture content of grain and straw.
- Threshing the crops. The threshing efficiency, cleaning efficiency, and grain breakage depend upon the moisture content, density, grain straw ratio, and amount of throughput.
- Cleaning and separating the grain from straw / fine straw (Bhusa)
Collecting the grain in a container/ grain tank
- Self-propelled Grain Cruiser- Go green combine harvester
Comes with the completely new look and design
Easy Operation | Low Maintenance | High Performance
Auto Cleaner Facility.
Having a heavy-duty 133HP Ashok Leyland Engine.
Self-Adjusting and Equalizing hydraulically Actuated Oil Immersed Smart breaks.
Auto Discharge Auger Facility